Search by Lexile range. What's a Lexile, you ask? That's fancy talk for reading level. A higher number means a more challenging read.
Search for Chemeketa Community College course reserves by:
Here are a few of the many online resources available to CCRLS library patrons. Look for more under the 'Essentials' menu (above).
Mango Languages offers a fast and convenient solution for language-learning needs. Just log in with your CCRLS library card + PIN and then create a personal Mango account to get started.
** ANNOUNCEMENT **
Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service has selected a new integrated library management system. This computer system contains all the information users need to find materials and check them out. This change is occurring because the vendor of our current system announced plans to phase that system out. After a two year search, CCRLS has signed a 7-year agreement with SirsiDynix of Lehi, Utah, selecting the Symphony integrated library system, along with the full set of additional features to provide the latest library management tools.
In addition to existing features of the current system, new features will include:
- Integrated searching of books, ebooks, online databases and digital content
- The ability to check out and place holds on ebooks directly through the catalog
- Simplified searching, browsing, limiting and sorting
- The option to receive library notices via text messaging
- An improved phone notification system
- Catalog integration with Facebook
- Improved system management tools and reporting capabilities for library staff
The process is beginning now with plans to complete the migration in mid-December 2014. Further details will be announced as the process develops.